(EnergyIndustry.Net, June 13, 2018 ) Natural gas including R-LNG in India has been widely recognized as the fuel with multiple promising aspects. The present situation of the gas sector in India is going through multiple challenging phase. Due to its high macroeconomic growth visions and increasing population, the country is facing major challenge in terms of growing energy demand and greenhouse gas emission.
Therefore, the appearance of natural gas is coming into existence with larger force. These situation makes government to take some crucial steps in order to increase consumption of natural gas over other tradition fuels in the gas sector on numerous causes such as domestic gas availability, infrastructure creation, affordability, pricing and government regulations. India Natural Gas and LNG market is expected to grow from US$ 19.7 billion in 2015 to US$ 30.7 billion by 2025 at a CAGR of 5.06% between 2016 and 2025.
The report focuses on an in-depth segmentation of this market based on end-user. The end-user segmentation of the report covers five major segments including; fertilizer, power, industrial, City Gas Distribution (CGD), and others. The study focuses upon market of natural gas produced from different on-shore and off-shore ports of country. Among all end-user segments, Power generation sector is the second largest consumer of natural gas in India after the fertilizer industry. However, city gas distribution segment shows large opportunity in the coming years and is expected to grow at highest CAGR in the forecast period from 2016 to 2025.
The report aims to provide an overview of India Natural Gas and LNG market with detailed market segmentation. Also, it analyzes the current Gas market scenario and forecasts the market till 2025. The report covers government regulations for the current and upcoming years. Furthermore, the report analyzes the competitive scenario, market trends, and opportunities in the markets. The report also includes the detailed company profiles of the key players in the market along with their market strategies. The report also provide PEST analysis and SWOT analysis for all company profiled in the report.
The Indian government has embraced various new exploration policies such as New Exploration and Licensing Policy (NELP), Open Acreage Licensing Policy (OELP), and Hydrocarbon and Exploration Licensing Policy (HELP), in order to ease investments and operations in the energy sector.
Highlights of this report are as follows:
Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies
- Highlights key India Natural Gas and LNG Market thereby allowing organizations to gain revenues by focusing majorly on select products
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the India Natural Gas and LNG market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long term strategies
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution
- Examine the current and future impact of the market and PEST analysis for regions such as North America, Europe, APAC, Middle-East & Africa and South America
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Media, and Telecommunication industries.